All players are required to be CIPP'ed (registered with USA Rugby)
Current NORFC CIPP Roster
If your name isn't on the above roster, you must follow the directions below to be eligible to play rugby for NORFC.
Note: if you are currently on a different CIPP roster for this year, use this transfer form (choose former club's union)
1. Go to https://membership.usarugby.org/default.aspx
2. Click on the Create/Renew Individual Membership link.
3. Fill out the required fields and continue.
4. If you have a previous membership, the system should find it. If not, answer the questions and continue.
5. Read through the waiver and agree to the conditions; print this waiver and bring it to practice for the club secretary to collect. The club is required to keep these throughout the year to document player eligibility!
6. Fill out your info as a 'Player' at 'Senior' level for 'New Orleans Rugby Football Club (Club)' and click save.
7. Click on Check Out and pay.
8. Congratulations. You are now a certified rugby player and can play in all of our events or pick up with another club during a tournament.